the cannabis brands you want. the services you need.
For HERBL, it’s not just about delivering products to your door. It’s about everything that comes before, during, and after. We’ve got you covered with secure fulfillment and delivery of the best-selling cannabis brands. And we have a suite of value-added, data-driven retail services to make you an even better and more profitable retailer.
Today we’re helping 900+ California and Nevada licensed retailers (brick and mortar and delivery).
In 2021, we acquired Blackbird to become the leading multi-state distribution operator in the cannabis industry. Blackbird’s expertise in e-commerce software and B2C delivery services help you create a better, more profitable digital shopping experience.
More than 75% of retail customers are within 100 miles of HERBL
Maximizing efficiency, routing, sustainability, and scale
7 licensed distribution centers, 2 states, 45+ armored trucks for statewide coverage in CA and NV
Climate-controlled, state of the art storage
Ordering made easy with a dedicated account manager to take care of everything
Tell us what you want, we get it delivered — on time
- Extend your reach beyond your physical brick & mortar store with Blackbird’s marketplace, an independent site where consumers discover and buy from their favorite cannabis brands and retailers and then place their order online for pickup or delivery.
- The Blackbird marketplace has over 300,000 verified users and 90,000 active shoppers every month.
- Convert online traffic into paying customers directly from your own website. E-Commerce menus can be customized and embedded directly into a retailer’s website and integrated directly with your point-of-sale.
- Use marketing tools (text messaging, email marketing, loyalty and rewards)to connect directly with customers and incentivize shopping, and reward loyalty.
- Deliver to shoppers’ doors with Blackbird’s last mile delivery service (currently in Nevada only).
services, driven by data
- Globally-scalable centralized inventory management and assortment architecture
- Predictive analytics down to the store level
- Budtender training platform
- Assortment testing and planning
- Space optimization including planograms
- SKU level replenishment recommendations