NO TRICKS, OASIS HAS ALL THE TREATS
Treats aren’t just for kids on Halloween, especially not these scary cannabis-infused treats. Although we’re too old to go trick-or-treating, OASIS brings the adult experience of Halloween to a whole new level. Elevate your holiday this year and check out our favorite cannabis-infused treat recipe by OASIS – Stoned Spider Cookies! Just like Grandma used to make, only now with something a little extra that Cool Grandma would have thrown in.
STONED SPIDER COOKIES
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter (we use organic house-roasted PBJ.LA peanut butter in our cups)
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- About 25 OASIS Peanut Butter Cup Minis
- One Mini Cup = 10MG THC.
- 50 mini candy eyeballs
- Red plant-based food coloring.
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- Or just grab some pre-made cookies and cheat – we won’t judge.
- Heat oven to 375°F. In a large bowl, beat granulated sugar, brown sugar, peanut butter, butter and egg with an electric mixer on medium speed, or mix with a spoon, until well blended. Stir in flour, baking soda and baking powder until dough forms.
- Eat an OASIS Mini Peanut Butter Cup.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls; roll in some granulated sugar. On ungreased cookie sheets, place about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until the edges are light golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and allow the cookies to cool for 5 minutes.
- By now you’ll be feeling nice and high. You’ve probably been distracted by the television or a flower in the garden. Go back and finish making the cookies.
- Press 1 OASIS Mini Peanut Butter Cup in the center of each cookie.
- Melt the chips in the microwave and transfer to a piping bag or small ziplock bag for piping. Allow this mixture to cool for 5 minutes for easier decorating.
- Begin decorating the cookie – Pipe four chocolate lines on both sides of the peanut butter cups. Fun fact – spiders have four pairs of legs!
- Use a paintbrush to paint the candy eyeballs with diluted red food coloring. Just a little. Remember they’re stoned, they don’t have pink eye.
- One cookie at a time, place a small amount of melted chocolate on the front of the peanut butter cup. Then adhere 2 of the candy eyes for the spider eyes.
- Cool, Serve and Enjoy!
Really Scary Stoned Spider Cookies: add fangs.
Sexy Stoned Spider Cookies: add one winking eye.
Giant Stoned Spider Cookies: use one of our 50mg BIG Peanut Butter Cups instead!
* No spiders were harmed in the making of these cookies.
* Also, no spiders were forced to get stoned. They did it voluntarily.
Keep away from anyone under 21!
We started OASIS because we like to get high. And hang out with people who like to get high. OASIS is 100% independent, working hard to respect the plant, its history, and create positive change. There are no corporate overlords telling us to use cheap nasty ingredients just to fatten their pockets.